Reporting to: Store Manager
- Actively promotes the benefits of excellence in team work
- Seeks to build balanced and diverse team
- Develops team to ease difficulty of colleagues
- Knows the strengths and weaknesses of each team member
- Appropriately responds to team members as individuals as a team
- To be neat, tidy, numerate and literate.
- To have a proven ability to prioritise, delegate and motivate staff.
- To recognise any potential issues that may arise within the store and deal with them in a professional manner.
- Always display a ‘can do’ attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Able to communicate clearly with a variety of people at all levels.
- At home in a fast-moving pressurised environment.
- Adaptable and a quick thinker prepared to make decisions.
- Readily accepts accountability and responsibility for delivering business results
- Gives clear and concise instructions explaining reasons why
- Knowledgeable of relevant laws.
Arriving early to open the store and start preparations for the day
Leaving late to close the store
Assisting with customer service
Ensuring that the store is clean and organised
Ensuring that the security system is in working order
Assisting cashiers in periods of high customer volume
Supervising the cleaning and delivery staff and overseeing them outside of business hours. Offering support and training to new employees when necessary
Assuming managerial responsibilities in the event of management absentees.
Responding to emails and phone calls.
You will be required to work weekends and weekdays
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities and does not take into account every aspect of the job. From time to time additional responsibilities and a flexible approach may be required in certain areas of the role.
Apply in store
The Broadway, Centre Management Suite, Hall Ings, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1JR
|Monday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 7 pm|
|Sunday||11 am – 5 pm|