Date: 27th July 2020
Eid Al Adha is fast approaching and we’ve rounded up some of the best gifts for the whole family – all available to shop under one roof at The Broadway.
From stand-out styling and luxurious beauty, to adorable clothing and accessories to spoil the little ones.
1. Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette, £43, Debenhams
Essential for all makeup addicts and Naked Palette collectors, this latest launch from Urban Decay will create a sensational and vibrant look for Eid.
2. Beige Woven Satchel Bag, £36, River Island
This could-be-designer handbag ticks all the boxes and will add a touch of chic to any look.
3. Circle Doorknocker Earrings, £6, Accessorize
This season it’s all about the details and these gold toned statement earrings are oh-so elegant and on trend.
4. Marrakech Table Lamp, £48, Next
Elegant and stylish, this Moroccan inspired lamp will become the talking point of any living room thanks to its beautifully intricate design.
5. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in shade ‘Uncuffed’, £20, Boots
A guaranteed favourite! This rosy nude hue is a timeless classic and flattering for all skin tones. Plus, Fenty’s signature packaging means it’ll look great on a dressing table too.
1. Nike Air VaporMax 360 Trainer, £179.99, Footasylum
You can’t go wrong with a pair of fresh kicks and these Nike Air Vapormax 360 not only look the part but are incredibly comfy thanks to their cushioned sole.
2. HUGO BOSS – Boss Bottled Oud, £89 (100ml), The Perfume Shop
Every man’s much loved favourite scent but with a warm and spicy twist. This is pure luxury in a bottle and its powerful blend of saffron and rose will transport you to the Middle East. Plus, you can get personalised ribbon gift wrapping in-store for that extra special touch!
3. Moschino Sweatshirt, £160, Tessuti
For the seriously stylish! This retro sweatshirt features bold tape style branding for a fun update on a classic.
4. Armani Exchange Chronograph Watch, £199, H.Samuel
Sophisticated style with a functional touch. This sleek black watch is guaranteed to make a statement and can be worn with a smart or casual look.
5. Knitted T-Shirt, £22, River Island
Every style savvy man needs this tee in their life. Perfect for dressing up or down, this top will see you from dinner with the family, to dessert with friends.
FOR THE KIDS
1. Embroidered Tunic (3-16yrs), £14-£19, Next
This traditional style tunic features embroidered detail on the front and back and is available in a range of different colours.
2. Lola & Maverick Floral Dress, £32 – £37, Debenhams
This beautiful sequinned tulle dress is perfect for the little princess in your life and is bound to make her feel extra special for the big occasion.
5. Pink Embellished Sandals, £22, River Island
These sandals are so adorable, you’ll wish they came in adult size!
4. Glittery Shoulder Bag, £8.99, H&M
This round glittery bag is the perfect combination of pretty and cute!
5. Pearl Heart Hair Slides, £4.50, Accessorize
These pretty hair slides will add the perfect finishing touch to any hairstyle.
Valentine’s Day Gift Edit
SS19 Style File – Fashion Edit
Curated by Glasses Girl