Date: 5th March 2020
Mother’s Day is just around the corner (Sunday 22 March) and we’ve rounded up all the ways to spoil your mum like the queen she is!
1. Swarovski Remix Collection Flower Bracelet, £49, Swarovski
Add the sparkle with this elegant and spring fresh bracelet from Swarovski’s latest collection, that’s guaranteed to make your mum’s daisy.
2. Floral Jewellery Box, £15, Paperchase
Mum’s are like magpies when it comes to collecting jewellery and trinkets, so why not get her to replace that shabby jewellery box from the past and update it with this beautifully modern design she’ll be proud to display on her dressing table.
3. Superskin Concentrate Night Oil, £42, Liz Earle at Boots
Is your mum into her luxury beauty? This night oil is a bit of a splurge, but boy does it work! Plus, you can book your mum a Skin Service appointment in store at Boots so she can discover expert advice and a mini treatment.
4. Warner Edwards Rhubarb Gin, £36, M&S
Gin that’s fit for a queen! No seriously, this gin is made using a crop of rhubarb originally grown in the kitchen garden of Buckingham Palace, during the reign of Queen Victoria. Not only does it taste great but looks pretty too.
5. B by Ted Baker Pink Floral Pyjama Set, £52, Debenhams
How chic is this satin pyjama set? It’s the perfect combination of comfortable and stylish.
6. Pink Floral Purse, £22, River Island
Your mum will love this pretty floral purse! Not only is it bang on trend for spring but practical too with tons of compartments.
7. Rose Quartz Hoop Earrings, £15, Accessorize
Update your mum’s jewellery collection with these earrings that are both elegant and sentimental! These Healing Stones earrings harness the power of semi-precious gems and symbolise unconditional love. Aww.
8. Black Opium Neon Eau De Parfum, £56 (30ml), The Perfume Shop
If your mum likes the original, she’ll love this new vibrant spin on the classic. Plus, you can get a free YSL cosmetics bag and lipstick! (While stocks last).