Date: 11th February 2020
Treat your partner or bestie with these truly thoughtful gifts.
1. Sparkling Red Heart Ring, £40, Pandora
Her heart will skip a beat when she sees this sparkling ruby red heart ring, complete with ‘You and Me’ engraving.
2. Vivacious Vixen Body, £40, Ann Summers
Captivate in this luxurious lace red body.
3. Miss Dior Rose N’Roses, £65 (50ml), The Fragrance Shop
Sweep her away to an endless field of blooming roses with this latest fresh and floral fragrance.
4. Lobster Photo Frame, £12, Paperchase
Like Phoebe from Friends said lobsters mate for life so show your better half much they mean to you with this adorable photo frame.
5. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in shade ‘Uncensored’, £20, Boots
High-impact colour and low-maintenance longwear makes for a fancy kiss-proof pout.
6. Pink Croc Bag, £30, River Island
A way to woman’s heart is a handbag, especially one as cute as this.
1. BOSS Stainless Steel Black Strap Watch, £139, Ernest Jones
Spoil your man with a super stylish watch.
2. Smart Box Gift Experience, £59.99, Debenhams
Invest in some time together with this fabulous Relaxation for Two Experience.
3. Mini Massage Cushion, £30, Menkind
After a long hard day at work your man will love relaxing with this soothing massage cushion.
4. Calvin Klein Belt, £35, Tessuti
A luxury belt that’ll serve as a timeless piece in his wardrobe.
5. Calvin Klein Low Rise Trunk Three Pack, £38, Next
He’ll love these super-comfy, bright trunks.
6. Tom Ford Beau De Jour, £117 (100ml), The Perfume Shop
Your man will smell like the best version of himself with this new fragrance.
Father’s Day Gift Guide
Holiday Essentials for him and her
The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide
Kids Rule at The Broadway
River Island’s Growing Up Fast