May 18, 2020
The safety of our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve is paramount and following the Government guidelines, the majority of The Broadway, Bradford and the car park is temporarily closed until further notice.
Currently, only essential retailers are remaining open to serve the community at this unprecedented time.
We will continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving situation of Covid-19 and will ensure we are adhering to all Government guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Broadway, Bradford as soon as it is safe to do so. Until then, stay safe and stay home if you can.
Essential Retailers Open (Last updated 06/05/2020)
Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
*Please access mall via Charles Street Entrance
- Boots, Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Holland & Barrett, Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- M&S, Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5pm. (accessible via Lower Kirkgate, parking available in The Midland Hotel Visitors Car Park)
- Sainsbury’s Local, Monday to Sunday 7am – 9pm
- Specsavers, Monday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
- WHSmith Post Office, Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm, Saturday 9am – 12:30pm and Sunday Closed
- Vision Express, Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm (Essential and Urgent Eye Care Appointment only)
Car Park Updates
- The Broadway is temporarily closed, therefore all car parking facilities are closed due to the mall access required to exit the car park on foot
- If you need to retrieve your car from the car park, please access The Broadway via Charles Street entrance between 10am and 5pm – once accessed, please find a note on your car advising you what to do
- If you have a car park contract, we will extend this once the car park reopens