Responsible for helping to manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service. To maximise sales and establish efficient methods of operation and maximise profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands on role. Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
• Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
• Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
• Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
• Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• Business related qualification.
• A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
• Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
• Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
• Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
To apply please drop of your CV in store